0

Well..

I should be studying for my exams but it was sooo boring (differential equations and thermodynamics) so I decided to take a break and make something again!

And because I had some scrap leather I chose to make some simple leather bracelet.


Step 1: Materials and tools


The only material I used is leather which I was cutting with a knife. I also used drill for making holes. And in the end I applied a polish.

Step 2: Design


First step is to measure your wrist. I left some space here for the fastening.

Then make some sketches with dimensions.

I had to design it carefully because I had just a small piece of leather.

You can also sketch some ornamentation :)

Step 3: Cutting




Now just cut the basic shape out of leather and make holes for string (I used drill).

Step 4: Decoration





If you want too, you can make some decoration. I decided for a simple knot design.

I made it by pushing a blunt knife into the leather (as I don't have propper tools for leatherworking :D)




Step 5: Finish!








And you're almost done!

You can polish your bracelet as I did, or just add a leather string and wear it! :)

I hope you like it and I'm going back to studying :D

http://www.instructables.com

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

 
Top